Monday, February 23, 2009

 

Basi-Virk: Vancouver Supreme Court today

.
Monday, February 23 at 9:30 AM
(Confirmed in today's Court listing)


Tuesday: No, it's cancelled.

Wednesday, Feb. 25 ... Yes, at 10:00 AM


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One of the reasons for today's pre-trial hearing is explained in the Court listings as: "including application for records in the possession of the province of British Columbia" ... very interesting. Will Gordo step forward and say "Sure, you bet, I'll see what I can do to help!" Will Stonewally? - BC Mary.

Later, after reading Robin's report, I gotta say: I was kidding. Honest. I was only kidding! Imagine sending the docs by snail mail ... !!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Comments:
The Jef Rud link does not work.

In fact, it goes to the Canwest 'Working' website, before saying that it's not working.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home